Thursday, May 19, 2011

oh hi summer

Well hey ya'll sorry it's been forever. I feel like I've been away from school and here for ages. Basically I dislike summer already... well no... let's be nice to summer. But I dislike home. So much food - so much temptation - so little self control. Opps. Yeah, I've been caving like a mofo and my weight is rising disgustingly. I don't think I'm going to be away from this site that long ever again. I need a buddy, or something to remind me to stay on track. The only good thing about being home is that my mother is totally fine with buying me any diet pills or appetite suppressants I want. I am taking full advantage of that, but I def need to get back into my old habits. Advice on how to stay away from delicious home cooked meals when it is staring you right in the face?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe going to the ocean will fix your dislike of summer. :) I live for the summer, best time of the year for me. I'm glad your mom is fine with you using diet pills and appetite suppressants! I've never actually tried any, do they work? Good luck, stay beautiful!

    ReplyDelete