Sunday, May 29, 2011

shorts and tank tops and bathing suits, oh my

Yeah, I live in the bay area and so we don't have warmth so I don't ever really have to face shorts or tank tops, but I just bought a bathing suit... or at least the top. It is the first one I will have that doesn't cover my stomach. I am still far to big for it. I tried it on and let me tell you that was not a pretty site at all. However my motivation levels have risen to new heights. God forbid I stand in front of anyone in that bathing suit looking like I do now. I am determined again, all the passion I had for losing weight that faltered the minute I came home is now back. I am going back on my ADHD meds for the jump start on my weight loss. 
And as for americaneagle's question... many of the drugs that claim to help you lose weight or curb appetite do not work and most just destroy your stomach lining. Basically the only one that helps at all is Hoodia, it kills your appetite completely and makes you feel as thought you have just eaten a huge meal. It takes a while to start feeling like that but it does work. If you can find one with caffeine or green tea extract in it because those give you energy to run around and helps speed up your metabolism. Btw if you aren't already following her blog: http://americaneaglelove-missionbeauty.blogspot.com/ check it out. it is amazing. 
I can already feel my meds kicking in and killing off all desire to eat. I have missed this feeling. I swear I am not falling off this diet again until I look like a freaking goddess in that bathing suit. Stay strong

No comments:

Post a Comment