Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Blarg

Well let's just say that life does not want me to fast. Fine. I, thankfully, still lost some weight. One thing I have come to love about Ana is she has changed my eating habits clear around (well duh) this year. Before I used to eat grotesque amounts of food whenever I was stressed or upset - you know, comfort eating. Now however, the last thing I would ever want when I am upset is food. This weekend was a great motivator for me not to eat because I was upset the whole time. I feel like that shouldn't be something I am happy about, but I am.
My parents sent me an Easter gift of evil. A ton of chocolate from See's. It's so amazing, and while caving a bit, I am been able to either purge it, or give it away to my friend. I almost feel bad because I know she is trying to lose weight and I constantly sabotage her to ensure my weight loss happens without a flaw. I'm kind of a bad friend in that aspect. :( But I mean all is fair in love and Ana right?

No comments:

Post a Comment