Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Exercise

I am doing it. A lot of it. It feels amazing to be back doing it again. I have taken down food portions to almost negligible amounts or purge if I eat too much. Yesterday was a somewhat bad day for eating, but I am making up for it in the amount I have been moving. I am doing the eliptical like it is nobody's business and feel amazing, although a tad dizzy. I'm hoping that is just because I forgot to take my iron pill today. Anywho, it is dead week at our school right now which means I am swamped  with homework and am stressed out of my mind. And still Ana seems to be the only thing I can focus on. I'm hoping soon I can use all my work as a way to distract myself from hunger and pass my final exams. Then it will be onto summer for me and a whole bunch of grey area as to how I will keep up my current eating habits/lifestyle under the somewhat watchful eye of my parents who enjoy cooking disgusting amounts of delicious food. Maybe I can get my entire house on a diet with hella smaller portions so it doesn't seem weird that I am eating very little. Plus smaller portions are easier to hide and throw away later.

Bah, exercising again (just did an hour workout) tonight with my friend. I think they would freak if they realized how much I was actually working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment