Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ohai there

Hey every...anyone,

I've been reading a lot of blogs on here today and after intense inspiration from Eva's blog: [Insert Awesome Ana Blog Title Here] I decided to give this a try. I'm not much for a ton of introductions - basically I am disgusted with my body. I have spent years neck deep in eating disorders and it still feels like I am constantly failing. This will be a blog on my adventures fighting against the evil demon that is food.

I'm doing this mostly so I can have a place where I can post my achievements, my failings and hopefully find a community of support. Starting today I will move away from all the temptations that try to sway me from the path to perfection and I will remember that food does not control me. I will stay strong. Hopefully I'm not just talking to empty space.

I guess a little intro: I'm 5'5. Currently 152, and my short term goal weight is 140 by summer break which for me is in less than two weeks. When I first became anorexic I was close to 200 pounds because of a surgery. I'm not srue what my long term weight goal is yet because I'm trying to focus on one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment