Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 1: again

So I definitely did not research soon enough. I realize I should have been on a juice fast instead of immediately going on a water fast. Especially considering I have never fasted before. Thusly, late last night I failed miserably at the fast, I had chocolate and a couple handfuls of cereal. Then at four in the morning I woke up with terrible cramps and FREAKED out. I made rice and I ate at four in the flipping morning. It wasn't all that much, but still. Gross. Control is not something I had.

Anywho, today I am going to meet up with a bunch of volunteers from Invisible Children at a book store downtown to talk about helping at their 25 event. If you haven't checked out Invisible Children, you should. You can donate money you don't spend towards food to a good cause. It's what I do and it's fantastic motivation. Hopefully I will be able to stay strong there and then go procure some juice at Whole Foods or something. I am just going to look at all the failure as a lesson to do a lot more research before embarking on stupidity. I won't let it set me back. Today I start the juice fast and am super excited. :) Stay strong everyone. And good luck

2 comments:

  1. Dont be scared and freak out you should try and embrace that feeling as hard and strange as it sounds because it means you're getting thinner. Fasting is always hard and it takes a few tries to get it right mine are still not successful yet its just practice and how you're progressing with losing weight through restriction

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the advice! :)I'm definitely sticking to that feeling more.

    ReplyDelete